Republic of Tex

Friday, May 06, 2005

News post! Also available on LJ!

Yeah, Internet Service Provider. Sympatico can make like the State of Minnesota.
Not that I have anything against the state or it's people. Anyhow, I'm More limited now than when I was on ResNet!

In Bigger and Better news. I'm moving back to Waterloo, end of the month. I should prolly give my Notice at Timmies eh?

In other other news: I took the 24 hour comics Challenge and embarrassed my self in front of two local famous artists, and accidently humiliated (Or did I? Dave (okum) you Tell me) One of them in my comic. Scott McCloud should Die and Spin rapidly within his Fresh Grave when he see's my crappy comic, that I am none the Less Selling! Uh I need to recover costs from making it (i.e. Stikfas, Batteries, Cab Fare, Printing costs, Caffeine Drinks etc.) So I'm thinking 4 dollars an Issue! I guess A fifty issue Run? $200. I'll make them limited edition and sign them all! I just hope the good people at Stikfas.com (Bany J. Co) don't sue my ass! I'm going to Talk to Jay about selling them for me. He's a good guy! If the First run goes well, I'll make more! :D

Anything else to report? Nope not really!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home