Republic of Tex

Friday, March 11, 2005

Behind the writer's mind

As you may or may not have heard through the IRM, I, Texas Jake Fakenamerson, have left imprint for a little bit. This is mostly due to some thinking. I'm not going to let you in on that thinking because if you know me well enough, you know my reasons. I will be back in the fall term. or possibly summer. If I live with my brother in the summer, I'm going to see if I can get my G2, then maybe I can drive up once a week. Do some proofreading, and maybe even write a little bit. I'm looking forward to this term getting doner and over with. I may end up on the dean's vacation, but at least I'll have had 8 months to work, get out of debt, maybe get some teaching experience at both the primary and secondary levels. This may convince them I want to exceed at the post secondary level. I'm really looking forward working at Tim horton's again. I'm hoping David is still working there come April! He's the best team mate I've ever had. Especially with Jenn or Rachel. I hope he's become either a supervisor or Baker by now. Well, I'm done for now. Anyone want to watch NausicaƤ of the Valley of the Wind with me? Let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home