Republic of Tex

Thursday, March 24, 2005

What to do....

Tomorrow is the weigh-in for the One-tonne challenge! I'm anxious to see how much I'm weighing in at. I'm still sure it's over 300 but lower than 350. If it's over 250, I'm going to cry. I need to find shorts to wear, so that may mean a trip to a big and tall Men's store. or Zellers. or Wal-mart. Anyone know where to find some good training shorts? Yeah, didn't think so. I might check out Gus Maue, or Runner's choice. It's funny. The people that need exercise the most have no ways of finding a good pair of shorts, while the people who need the exercise least, can find them in what ever style they want.

5 Comments:

  • The rest of us weighed in with pants on. I don't think it would be a problem. Try wearing non-jeans.

    By Blogger Margatron, at 3:02 a.m.  

  • Margie:
    I meant for exercising. I might pick up a set of Joggers for now.

    By Blogger Scott, at 3:14 a.m.  

  • ohhhhh oops!

    cheapie trackpants can be found down at Value Village in K-town... maybe we can make it into an adventure sometime soon

    By Blogger Margatron, at 2:20 a.m.  

  • I agree! Let us VV it up!

    By Blogger Scott, at 5:10 a.m.  

  • Ok tex, now that you live at home for the summer, post more often so I know what's going on with you.

    By Blogger Margatron, at 8:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home